THE AUDIOVISUAL ENGINEER
Jürgen Johnen has been providing event support for his customers for over 30 years. It all began in the early 1990s with the provision of video equipment and support for professional golf tournaments (Volvo German Open, Deutsche Bank Open, Mercedes Masters and others).
These customers relied on the services of Jürgen Johnen until the demise of the tournaments (partly in 2008 and 2012). His core business areas are consultation and the sale and rental of LED video equipment, as well as the construction and manufacture of LED display vehicles.
Pictures say more than a thousand words - and references often more than lengthy explanations around technical details and endless possibilities. This collection will allow you to quickly recognise the level or different levels at which Eventronic has been operating as a first choice partner for event organisers for many years.
The events for which Eventronic has been and continues to be a guaranteed, top quality provider of audio-visual systems and services range from cultural and sporting events through to large events hosted by major companies.
MAJOR CUSTOMERS AND PROJECTS
- Talbot/ Bombardier
- Deutsche Golf Sport GmbH, Volvo German Open, unicredit Ladies German Open
- Langer Sport Marketing Mercedes & Linde German Masters
(bis Turnierende) Video & Audiotechnik
- Deutsche Bank SAP Open (bis Turnierende) Videotechnik
- CHIO Aachen, audiotechnische Betreung & Ausstattung
- Entwicklung der GPS-gesteuerter Audiosoftware „DelayJay“ für komplexe Stadien
- Weltreiterspiele Aachen, audiotechnische Betreung & Ausstattung
- Studioausstattung Berlin "Hart aber Fair", diverse WDR Fernsehsendungen
- ADAC Supercross
- Air14 Payerne
- Deichbrand Rockfestival am Meer
- David Garrett – Live-DVD Wuhlheide Berlin & Waldbühne Live Aufzeichnung
- Peter Maffay
- Max Raabe
- Fantastischen Vier
- Xavier Naidoo
- Anna Netrebko, Erwin Schrott & Jonas Kaufmann
- München & Berlin
- Erwin Schrott, MDR Sommertour
- Mathias Reim
- Specialising in LED video screens & live control systems
- LED video technology for the Pope’s visit to Freiburg
- Development of 'EVIWA', the mobile video wall display with integrated control